Women Empowered by God

Welcome! I am your host, Jean Ann Duckworth. My ministry is designed to help women awaken the power of the Lord within them & discover ways to use that power to answer God's call & serve others. Each of us has a unique call that uses our specific gifts. Some of us just need encouragement & direction to begin. Others need more training in order to fulfill their God-given potential. If you questions or comments, let me know. Hugs & blessings! Jean Ann

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Simply Ask


Posted by Unknown at 6:41 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: blog, blogging, Christian, Christian women, faith, jean ann duckworth, Scripture, spiritual, spiritual strength, women, women empowered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • About Jean Ann

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (4)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • Answer Your Call
      • I Know the Plans I Have for You
      • Simply Ask
      • I Am Wonderfully Made
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.